Wednesday 29 March 2017

The vixen's 'good side'.

Disappointed today when Mrs Fox came out for her sandwich. She looked a little better at first glance and some of her fur is beginning to grow back.They recommend you stop the treatment when fur grows back, but I am going to go the four weeks as planned. The bite on her leg has become infected again and she has another further up. She also has a couple of ticks under her 'good eye'(She is blind in the other) . I had not noticed the ticks before as she had streaming eyes, which now look a lot better. I am hoping that these wounds, all on one side, will heal on their own. I have seen photos of foxes with mange and these wounds are common, although I have only seen 'cleaner' healing ones belonging to foxes who are being treated. I photographed her wounds today, as well as her good side.



No comments:

Post a Comment