Tuesday 2 May 2017

Vixen in trouble

I really don't know how the vixen is managing to survive! Today as I was on my way to feed her, a neighbour popped round to see what was 'being done about our little fox' and I explained to her how I had been treating her and told her about the advice I have been given. So sweet of her to come round. I managed to get the vixen to eat a worming tablet which I had buried in a (veggie) sausage roll. She was shaking her head, and coughing, but that may have been my pastry! Anyway I noticed her previous 'good side' was covered in little sores and there were some bald spots so maybe it's just taking more time. The neighbour says she feeds her too so she is eating a fair ammount, just that her little body is so emaciated from the mange.  that she is not being nourished. The parasites are eating her alive. Very sad to watch. The fox people don't seem to think she is in need of anymore help at this stage as they have to treat the ones that are priority. She is still unable to put her foot on the ground or carry nany weight on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment