Tuesday 4 April 2017

Healed foot, lame leg

This afternoon I was happy to see the vixen's foot swelling had gone down. A little tuft of fur sticking up and a tiny bald spot where she must have bitten another mite out. She looked ok at first glance, then I realised she was hardly putting any weight on her right back leg. After eating her sandwich with the arsnicum on, it was clear she was lame in that foot . Her sores still looked quite bad, the ones on her top back leg and neck and one on her upper leg/back. She limped off down the back of the land and I really hope she is better tomorrow.


Her eye seemed worse as well, not unusual as she is blind in that one too....The sunlight also makes that eye water. She is receiving treatment as much as I can give, with marmite added to her porridge or whatever left overs she gets, for Vitamin B. She had some colloidal silver in her water, a natural antibiotic that I often give to the hens when they are sick.
I make spirit dolls amongst other things, and one of my customers does a lot of healing and had asked if she could do some work on the fox. I said that I would like that, as she has worked with lots of people using my dolls. She said she would ask the vixen if she wanted healing....This pleased me greatly. The message I received from her this morning was this :

The good news is she is willing to have healing from me and is strong enough to to accept it. Sometimes if they are too weak they are unable to accept it.

I've done this healing for the her. I've done some Soul work, "destroying parasites buried in her Soul" and I've wrapped her in a deep pink silk cloth. Lots of loving energy and silk is reflective too, keeping away any additional negative energies from her. This will run for 2 weeks. I will keep an eye on her and see if she needs anything else and I will let you know of any changes.

 I am so grateful for this as sounds so wondereful. I shall be lighting a blue candle tomorrow and letting it burn out. Sending more healing. I go to a spiritualist church tomorrow and will writer 'vixen' in the animal healing book.......

No comments:

Post a Comment