Saturday 22 April 2017

Improving all the time

Today I was struggling a little, since we buried the cat yesterday after illness took a final turn. I went out to feed the foxes and was concerned to see a neighbour chopping down brambles and fixing his fence. I need not have worried as it was he who first apologised, explaining that he was new and could only work on the fence if he cut the brambles down. I explained that I was there to feed the foxes and he seemed pleasantly surprised. I assured him that the vixen would still come if he 'acted normally' and carried on as usual! She did come, and was not worried by him at all. I even walked over to him and had a chat and she carried on eating! I had added some cat food and cat treats since I sadly no longer needed them. Glad someone enjoyed them.



No comments:

Post a Comment